6500 Series Arch Greenhouse has a 14 GA, galvanized steel, rust-free frame. It is one of the most versatile greenhouses on the market.
- ROLL-FORM gothic arches and purlins
- Each arch assembly is produced out of a single continuous coil of steel
- Can be covered with polyethylene or rigid coverings
- Components are shipped pre-punched and cut to length
- ROLL-FORM components nest one into the other, reducing freight costs
- 12 lb live snow load and 85 mph wind gusts, or 30 lb ground snow load and 85 mph wind gusts per IBC (International Building Code)
Standard widths: 14.5, 18, 21, 24, 30, 35.5, 41.5, and 50 feet
Standard lengths: increments of 10 or 12 feet; full length at multiples of bay width
Standard heights: 8, 10, 12, and 14 feet
Returns are subject to at least a 30% restocking fee, plus any manufacturer's fees.